Last modified: August 10, 2021
Fairfield Capital Group, LLC (“we” or “Fairfield” ) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting privacy of each Website visitor (“you” or “your”).
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates. Your use of our Website and any information you provide to us is subject to this Policy and applicable terms and conditions that apply to the Website.
1. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Fairfield collects several types of information from and about you. Typically, the information falls into two categories: “Personally Identifiable Information” and “Non-Personally Identifiable Information.”
- Personally Identifiable Information. For the purposes of this Policy, “Personally Identifiable Information” means: information that identifies a particular individual, such as an individual’s name, postal address, email address, phone number, or financial account information. The amount and type of information that Fairfield Capital Group gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. We may ask for Personally Identifiable Information when you request a service, ask a question about our services, or contact us via Website.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. For the purposes of this Policy, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” means: any information, recorded in any form, about more than one individual where the identity of the individuals is not known and cannot be inferred from the information. When you visit the Website, we may collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information, including information about your hardware, IP address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting, operating system, platform, the full URL clickstream through and from our website, cookie number, pages visited on our Website, referring and exit pages, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, the dates and times when you visit our Website. We collect this information automatically as you navigate through the Website.
From time to time, Fairfield may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
2. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personally Identifiable Information, for the following purposes:
- We may use your information to deliver service to you or carry out transactions that you requested, including, but not limited to, providing information on the products or services you have purchased, answer customer service requests, and facilitate the use of our Website.
- We may use your information to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection purposes and to enforce our terms and conditions for this Website.
- We may use your information to give you notices about your account or any update to our services.
- We may use your information to perform business analyses, and improve the quality of our business, Website, products, and services.
- We may use your information to inform you of products, services, news, or promotions which may be of interest to you.
- We may use your information to comply with any law, court order, legal process, including to respond to any governmental or regulatory request.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We will keep your Personally Identifiable Information confidential and will not sell, rent, or trade your Personally Identifiable Information with third-parties for their commercial use without your consent. We may share information that we collect or you provide as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ contractors, services providers, and other third parties to perform functions on our behalf. We will only provide to third-party service providers with the information they need to conduct their services.
- Business Transfers: We may disclose your information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Fairfield about you is among the assets transferred.
- Protection of Fairfield and Others: We may release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of Websites use and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fairfield, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not, however, include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing Personally Identifiable Information of customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Policy.
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may disclose your information to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- With Your Consent: Other than above circumstances, you will receive prior notice when Actualize discloses your information to third parties, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share the information.
4. Links to Other Sites
5. Data Security
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
6. Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes. Your continued use of the Website after any change in the Policy will constitute your acceptance of such change.
8. Contact Information
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us.