Since 2004, Fairfield Capital Group, LLC has provided financial advisory, and capital markets services to two segments of the equipment leasing and finance marketplace:
- middle-market and highly-leveraged companies (Issuers), and
- small and mid-sized equipment finance and leasing companies (Investors).
For Issuers, these services are usually in support of raising debt or lease capital to finance the acquisition of revenue-generating equipment. Fairfield Capital’s services enable an Issuer to reduce its cost of capital by:
- structuring more creative and aggressively-structured term sheets;
- attracting a greater number, and more diverse types, of new funding sources;
- providing a sophisticated evaluation of financing proposals with respect to both economic and non-economic terms and conditions; and
- offering advice in complex document negotiations.
For Investors, Fairfield Capital provides syndication services which
- enable an Investor to either add a syndication capability, or augment and improve an existing one, and
- may include the financing of new or existing equipment finance and lease portfolios with limited or non- recourse (in the case of securitization structures) structures.